Saturday, October 1, 2011

56#Ai no Kotoba ~ TVXQ's Picture of You

Assalamualaikum,


This song entitled Picture of You yet it also known as Afterglow. but, I prefer to use Picture of You instead of Afterglow ;). this beautiful song was composed by Junsu during their fourth Korean album entitled Mirotic. I love the beautiful scenes appear in this MV. I'm really sure there's lot of people love the scenes. if I'm not mistaken, they shot this beautiful MV in Spain. correct me if I'm wrong. oh, this song also has a beautiful lyric. the MV is beautiful and the lyric is beautiful too. perfect combination for a gorgoeus yet beautiful song. enjoy~


 a shot from Picture of You MV

 I love to see their strong bonding in this MV ^^



 Picture of You wallpaper








Always Keep The Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished reading my entry? Why not you drop a comment or two? ;)

Broaden News