Sunday, November 13, 2011

65#Ai no Kotoba ~ 141111

Assalamualaikum,


Tomorrow is such a big day. Starting with Bahasa Melayu papers, I'll end my SPM with Biology papers on 30th November. actually, I can't wait to finish my SPM. my novels are calling me to be finished. I'm thinking to finish my NajNini and start with a new novel. maybe a Malay novel too. I'm just posting Korean-Japanese based novels in my blogs as I don't have much time to finish all the novels. 

I'm feeling okay for all those papers except Physics and AddMaths papers. the papers are freaking me out, like someone who is afraid of banshee's screaming. okay, I'll keep my mouth shut and stop talking (typing I guess). do pray for me and all my friends. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished reading my entry? Why not you drop a comment or two? ;)

Broaden News