Monday, January 25, 2016

669#Love Note ~ [Book Review] Something from Tiffany's


I bought Something from Tiffany's by Melissa Hill because I loved her since The Charm Bracelet. But because I left the book at my home, not bringing them to college so I ended up not reading it. Well since I didn't bring my to-be-read books from college, I mean the fictional ones, I managed to read Something from Tiffany's after almost three years of keeping it safe :p



Read: From January 17 to 23 2016
Rating: 4.4/5 

Doesn’t every girl dream of getting… something from Tiffany’s?

On 5th Avenue in New York City, two very different men are shopping for gifts for the women they love.

Gary is buying his girlfriend Rachel a charm bracelet. Partly to thank her for paying for their holiday-of-a-lifetime to New York. But mainly because he’s left his shopping far too late.

Whereas Ethan’s looking for something a little more special – an engagement ring for the first woman to have made him happy since he lost the love of his life.

But when the two men’s shopping bags get confused, and Rachel somehow ends up with Ethan’s ring, the couples’ lives become intertwined.

As Ethan tries to reunite the ring with the woman it was actually intended for, he discovers this isn’t that easy. Does fate have other ideas for the couples? Or is there simply a bit of Tiffany’s magic in the air…


I really enjoyed reading Something from Tiffany's due to the humour and all the fun stuffs happened in this book. Well even though I rather spend money on food and books instead of jewellery but I got the feeling of wanting something from Tiffany's too, look at what the author did to me :p

Ethan is so desperate to get his twenty thousand dollars ring back from Gary after realised about the terrible mix-up. He tries really hard but luck is not by his side. I couldn't believe Gary is so stupid to think that the ring falls from the sky and doesn't make a police report or anything about it. I know he doesn't want to upset Rachel but dude doesn't you know that you would make her more upset because you're not being honest after all the wedding charade?

My favourite character is Terri :) She's really a good friend who doesn't want her best friend Rachel being ended up with a self-centered guy like Gary. Terri also helps Ethan to retrieve the ring after knowing the truth about the ring from a seriously drunk Gary. I love it since she has her own happy ending :) She totally deserves it. 

I was amazed by how Melissa Hill could think of all the twists and turns of events. This is not a thriller or mystery book but I think it could be one. However it's still pretty much of a light read so you could enjoy it without having headache figuring what happens next. 

Till then.
Wassalam.

8 comments:

  1. Doesn’t every girl dream of getting… something from Tiffany’s?

    Ha ha ha! That line caught me terus! Hahahaha thanks for the review kak farhana! Kenapa rajin sgt bc buku ni ha. Ish im so jealous of u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All i can think about is Tiffany & Co... pasal Tiffany & Co. kan?? hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. rajin sungguh baca.. klu cmni kena stay kt blog ni je

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urggghhhhh .. kenapa pergi baca review niih ? Rasa nak pergi cari beli buku niih ..T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rajin sungguh Kak Hana membaca :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tengok tajuk pun dah boleh agak macam best. Part cintan cintun ni memang best romantic gituuu ekeke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i tried to understand the story eventhough im weak in english. but for me, its a luck for rachel because if the incident doesnt happen, she will always dating the wrong man.

    ReplyDelete

Finished reading my entry? Why not you drop a comment or two? ;)

Broaden News