Thursday, September 15, 2011

52#Ai no Kotoba ~ BSM Eid Appreciation 2011

Assalamualaikum,


Five papers out, four awaits me
I'm still in my SPM Trial yet I wanna share some of my precious moment for this year
9th September 2011, Bulan Sabit Merah (BSM) of Maher held a dinner cum appreciation event at Ridel Hotel started around 8
we, who live at hostel went there by bus. but Cikgu Naeimah drove me and Aizan to Muhibbah first, so I didn't the chance to go by bus
it was a precious night for me and my friends from MP (Majlis Penasihat)
this dinner was held specially for us, the seven of MP's members
so, here the some of the pictures~
I'll tell you later about the night~














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished reading my entry? Why not you drop a comment or two? ;)

Broaden News