About Me
19 Ogos 1994 (22)
Kota Bharu, Kelantan
Bachelor of Clinical Laboratory Science, Semester 6 @ UniKL MESTECH
farhanazukri@gmail.com
A student, freelance writer and blogger

Love Notes

Thursday, September 6, 2012

310#Ai no Kotoba ~ Merdeka Raya


It's been a while. A hectic week. Final exam is coming and now I feel breathless *faint*
I miss my dear blog and have to force myself update it.
Here comes pictures from last week. We celebrated Merdeka Raya on Thursday.

 Dewan Badlishah

Friends and me 

Una and Syakir

Here it is. Me and Syakir. Annoying big brother actually -__-

Classmates :)

Yasser, Ana, Intan and me :)

Reading Gives Us a Place to Go When We Have to Stay Where We Are

1 book page(s) ♥:

Nurul Aisyah said...

wow..cantik akak pakai selendang.
Btw, sy tag akak join segmen nabila medan.

All Rights Reserved by Haruno Hana ;)